Kuzuko Lodge Free safari and Lunch
Pass holders receive a 3 hour safari and lunch from Deck menu. Drinks excluded. PLEASE NOTE: Kuzuko will be closed from 20 June 2017 until 3rd July 2017 due to low season.
Kuzuko Lodge is situated on a 15 000 hectare private section of the Greater Addo National Park. This Big 5 Reserve is home to a stunning cheetah population which is regularly viewed up close. Recreational activities include Khoi-San cave walks, star gazing, game and bird drives, game walks, night drives and specialised children’s educational activities. This 5 star lodge is fully wheel chair accessible and boasts added facilities such as a bush boma, wellness centre, swimming pool, and curio shop.
Pass holders receive a 3 hour safari and lunch from Deck menu. Drinks excluded.
How to book: Prior booking required. Contact Kuzuko to book your day trip and request NMB Pass special.
Located to the north of Addo Elephant National Park, take N10 to Cradock through Paterson and over the Oliphantskop pass. Refer to detailed directions below.
Fax: 086 590 6453
Mobile: 082 720 0808
Website: www.kuzukolodge.co.za / .com
open all year round, enquire about game drive hours when booking.
DIRECTIONS FROM PORT ELIZABETH TO KUZUKO LODGE
· From the airport, take the N2 towards Grahamstown
· Continue for approximately 60km the road forks, carry straight on, along the N10 do not take the turn off to the N2
· Continue with the N10 past the turn-off to Nanaga Farm Stall
· After 21km continue past the town of Paterson and pass over the Olifantskop Mountain Pass
· Continue for approximately 10km, past Ann’s Villa Turn off
· Turn Left by White Building – Oom Teuns se winkel signage reads (R400) Jansenville/Riebeeck East & Grahamstown
· There is a Kuzuko sign on the side of the shop
· Follow the R400 to Bracefield - T-Junction.
· Turn right as the Kuzuko sign directs – 23 km
· Keep left as the road forks following the Kuzuko sign boards
· Continue for approximately 10km until the sign board stating Kuzuko 11 km, turn left here
· The road gets narrower now, after 11km you will come to the Kuzuko Reception building This is a Cape style white house used as a welcome & educational centre.
· Proceed to park your car undercover. Our game rangers are waiting here to whisk you off to our 5 star Lodge.