Kuzuko Lodge Discounted Luxury Day Safari
Pass holders receive a 25% discounted Safari and lunch from the Deck menu
Kuzuko Lodge is situated on a 15 000 hectare private section of the Greater Addo National Park. This Big 5 Reserve is home to a stunning cheetah population which is regularly viewed up close. Recreational activities include Khoi-San cave walks, star gazing, game and bird drives, game walks, night drives and specialised children’s educational activities. This 5 star lodge is fully wheel chair accessible and boasts added facilities such as a bush boma, wellness centre, swimming pool, and curio shop.
Pass holders receive a 25% discounted Safari and lunch from the Deck menu. Please note that this offer is subject to availability.
How to book: Prior booking required. Contact Kuzuko to book your day trip and request NMB Pass special.
Located to the north of Addo Elephant National Park, take N10 to Cradock through Paterson and over the Oliphantskop pass. Refer to detailed directions below.
TEL: +27 42 203 1700
Fax: 086 590 6453
Mobile: 082 720 0808
open all year round, enquire about game drive hours when booking.
DIRECTIONS FROM PORT ELIZABETH TO KUZUKO LODGE
- From the airport, take the N2 towards Grahamstown
- Continue for approximately 60km to where the road forks, carry straight on, along the N10 - do not take the slip way left off to the N2
- Continue with the N10 past the turn-off to Nanaga Farm Stall
- Continue past the town of Paterson and pass over the Olifantskop Mountain Pass
- Once through the Olifantskop pass, after +/- 4km, the green Ann’s Villa sign board will be on the left
- Turn left at the Ann’s Villa turn-off
- Follow the R335 gravel road. You will find Kuzuko sign boards along this road for your convenience
- When you reach a 4way-junction, where the tar road starts, continue straight through.
- Continue for approximately 10km along the tar road until it turns left at 3 way junctions. Keep left here.
- The road becomes a gravel road again - continue till you find the sign board stating Kuzuko 11 km, turn left and enter through the gate here.
- The road gets narrower now, after 11km you will come to the Kuzuko Reception building. This is a Cape style white house used as a welcome center.
- Proceed to park your car undercover. Please ensure you take everything you may need during your stay with you as you will only return to your vehicle on departure.
- Our game rangers are waiting on you here to whisk you off to our 5 star lodge.